Small Business Insurance
Policies underwritten by Markel Insurance Company
How it Works
Approved in 2 Taps
Download and get insured in less than 30 seconds.
Your Policy, Your Choice
Pay by the job—from a single hour to a full year.
Choose your activities and time period—plus extend or cancel.
Built for Mobile
Share certificates and add Additional Insureds.
* Eligibility, pricing and coverage may vary by state, activity / class and other factors.
Check out what Verifly can do for you.
- 1Built for You
- Cover many types or work for one low price.
- 2Choose Your Limit
- Select $1 million or $2 million policies.
- 3Crew Size
- Choose your crew size and add them as insureds.
- 4Instant Prices
- See estimates by the hour, day, and month.
- 5Tailor Your Policy
- Decide when your policy starts and stops, down to the hour.
- Bundle extra activities with your policy in a few taps.
- 7Additional Insureds
- Add them instantly and get professional-grade ACORD certificates.
A Million-Dollar Policy from:
Adding additional activities is just a tap away.
Clients want to hire Vinny. But some clients need him to have insurance.
He hates saying no to a paying job. He started saying yes when he discovered Verifly.
A few taps on his phone gets Vinny an ACORD certificate that he can show clients. And if he needs to add Additional Insureds, he can do that instantly for free.
So now, instead of getting turned down by clients who require insurance, Vinny turns them down because he's so busy.
He advertises he has insurance and clients love it.
Chloe's clients typically demand her contractors carry $1 million of liability insurance.
Many of Chloe's contractors either don't have insurance or don't want to pay for it.
For Chloe, making sure everybody is covered means she's constantly turning down great people. It's a huge pain.
Or at least it was. Because now, Verifly allows her contractors to buy the insurance they need that lasts only the length of the job.
Chloe's clients love it, and contractors are lining up to work with her.